The Software Trends of Today: No Code.
As software becomes more commonplace so do the tools to develop it, one of those tools (or set of tools) is no-code.
While using no-code tools to make your blog, online store, apps, and more you can also save time and money in the process.
No-code brings alternatives for non-techy people who want to get their piece of the internet market without having to invest lots of time and money into learning how to code.
Not only that, but it also helps to position your business or project as a modern company by not being afraid to try out new technologies.
How to get started in No Code?
Easy, there are some options:
- Join the #100DaysOfNoCode and make your project known to other no-coders.
- Use no-code tools to complement your website or app, such as Zapier to automate processes. Ask us how in a free call!
- Follow no-code agencies and gurus! They know what are the best tools and how to use them in the best way.
No-code may not be universally known but little by little it's starting to be used by more people.
What can you make with No Code?
Everything. Here are some recent examples of apps we've built for our clients:
- Healthcare. Manage internal operations of a healthcare clinic
- Healthcare. Manage claims between the clinic and the insurance companies.
- Finance. Have clients request a loan through an app.
- Coaching. Provide content, 1-1 coaching sessions, as well as up-sells.
Do you have an app idea but don't know where to start? Let us help you to build your next idea into a business! At LowCode Agency we are Glide Certified Experts. We've built apps for small startups all the way to Fortune 500 companies.
Get in touch and let's start building your app!
Schedule a call here.