Let’s dive into today’s software trend: no-code. While using no-code tools to make your blog, online store, apps, and more, you can also save time and money in the process.
No-code brings alternatives for non-techy people who want to get their piece of the internet market without having to invest lots of time and money into learning how to code.
Not only that, but it also helps to position your business or project as a modern company by not being afraid to try out new technologies.
How to get started in No Code Software?
Easy, there are some options:
- Join the #100DaysOfNoCode and make your project known to other no-coders.
- Use no-code tools to complement your website or app, such as Zapier to automate processes. Ask us how in a free call!
- Follow no-code agencies and gurus! They know what are the best tools and how to use them in the best way.
No-code may not be universally known but little by little it’s starting to be used by more people.
What can you make with No Code?
Everything. Here are some recent examples of apps we’ve built for our clients:
- Healthcare. Manage internal operations of a healthcare clinic
- Healthcare. Manage claims between the clinic and the insurance companies.
- Finance. Have clients request a loan through an app.
- Coaching. Provide content, 1-1 coaching sessions, as well as up-sells.
Are you planning on getting your own mobile app? In LowCode Agency no code agency are Glide Certified Experts, we’ve made dozens of apps and are more than ready to help you bring your idea to the next step.
Get in touch and let’s start building your app!
Schedule a call here.
Jesus is the founder of Low Code Agency: a low-code development agency that allows small business owners to get their mobile and web apps done fast and cost-effectively while maintaining quality.